Gerry is a Bidajara man, born and bred in Barcaldine. He has worked for the Department of Transport and Main Roads in Barcaldine and Brisbane for 42 years, is the vice-chair of the Central West Aboriginal Corporation in Barcaldine, a board member of Wangan and Jagalingou Aboriginal Corporation, and chair of the Georgina Diamantina Cooper Aboriginal Group. Gerry is not only passionate about caring and protecting our country for future generations, but also to see Aboriginal people educated, live healthy lives, be employed and maintain culture. He is committed to being a great role model for younger generations.
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Chair of Georgina Diamantina Cooper Aboriginal Group
- Vice-chair of Central West Aboriginal Corporation
- Director of Wangan and Jagalingou Aboriginal Corporation
- Manager of Capability and Business Systems, Department of Transport and Main Roads (retired)