Ann’s life, from childhood through work, to marriage and business, has always been closely linked to grazing properties. When her husband died 15 years ago, Ann took on the running of their Muttaburra district property, Stockholm, quickly gaining the business and property management skills required. She is on numerous community committees and a keen advocate for mental health in the bush. Ann is passionate about the inland and its people, and sees education and best practice management as keys to an economically and environmentally sustainable landscape.
- Director of a private agricultural enterprise (Stockholm Station, Muttaburra)
- Member of Landsborough Flock Ewe Show (past president)
- Member of Muttaburra / Aramac Isolated Children’s Parents Association (past president)
- Member of the Upper Thomson Landcare group
- Member of Muttaburra Community Development Association
- Member of Agforce