Every three years, when Board terms are due to expire DCQ holds a recruitment process for directors.
This process involves applicants addressing selection criteria that may be updated from time to time.
If you are interested in applying for the 2018 Desert Channels Queensland Chair and Director positions, please read the following:
1. The DCQ Directors’ Information Kit gives you all the information you need, including how to apply, eligibility requirements, the selection process and remuneration for board members; please read carefully.
2. You must complete the DCQ Director’s Application Form. This form includes a response to general selection criteria as well as ones specific to NRM and governance. The application form also requires you to provide evidence of the skills, experience and ability required for the position of Chair and Director. Applicants are also encouraged to become acquainted with the DCQ Constitution.
3. Your application must include a statement of interest in the position (maximum 300 words), provision for which is included in the DCQ Director’s Application Form.
4. You must submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To be eligible to apply, you must to be a Desert Channels Queensland member. Membership is $11/year and the form is available here.
Forms are provided as Word documents, and can be downloaded, completed electronically, saved and emailed.
For general enquiries related to the advertised Chair and Director positions, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer.
Mobile: 0427 427 961
Phone: 07 4652 7821
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm Friday 12th October 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Acknowledgement of Application
Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please contact Shelleagh Hunt on 07 4652 7832