Dalmore Field Day
See the future of grazing at the rescheduled Dalmore field day on Friday, 21st June at Dalmore, Longreach (register here, or further details below).
It’s all about the future of the grazing industry – how we use technology and best practice to get the best from our land, while looking after it and ourselves.
Register here to join us at Dalmore from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday, 21st June, 2019, and feast your eyes on:
- electronic tracking
- telemetry (water technology)
- drone flight demonstration
- E-Beef Project
- Grazing Futures
- new vegetation management laws
- misting to control weeds
- mental health
- chemical application and misting display
The Dalmore field day site entrance is 53 kilometres north of Longreach and 69 kilometres south of Muttaburra on the Cramsie to Muttaburra road; it is 11.5 kilometres on the Muttaburra side of the main Dalmore turnoff; look for the DCQ field day sign.
- Smokos and lunch provided
- Bookings are essential
- Secure your spot by phoning DCQ on 4658 0600 or, after hours, call Doug Allpass on 0427 427 090.
- If you prefer to book online, you can do it here.