Supercharging Recovery Field Day
Supercharge recovery! Register here!
We’d love to see you, but please stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
While at the field day, it is your responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements.
If you become unwell during the field day, please advise one of our staff.
Out of consideration for others, please be COVID safe.
Making the most of everything from pasture growth to funding assistance is the theme of our flagship field day of 2020, at Hexham Station, Winton. Register here.
You won’t want to miss the keynote speakers, Terry McCosker and Darryl Hill, both highly sought after for their knowledge, expertise, and ability to impart it to others.
- Terry McCosker – one of the great innovators of Australian agriculture, Terry co-founded RCS over 30 years ago. RCS has set the benchmark for capacity building in rural and regional Australia, and has been independently rated as the most trusted source of farming knowledge in the country.
- Darryl Hill – well-known grader guru and erosion control specialist with four decades practical experience in soil conservation. Darryl has worked with landholders nationwide and is passionate about sharing his expertise in cost-effective, safe and low-maintenance remediation solutions.
What else is on the menu:
- pasture recovery cycles and monitoring
- wet season spelling
- pasture yield mapping
- DCQ project updates
- rebuilding finances
- camels and weed control
- animal surveying
- industry and drought recovery
- managing native vegetation
- monitoring grass and groundcover
- erosion management and recovery
- cool drinks
When and where:
- Hexham, Winton: Wednesday, 9th September 2020
- 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Smoko and lunch provided
- Bookings essential; register here
- Or, secure your spot by phoning DCQ on 4658 0600 or, after hours, call Doug Allpass on 0427 427 090.
- The field day will be run in line with the latest COVID safety recommendations to ensure the safety of all who attend.
To get to Hexham:
- 30 km north of Winton on the Hughenden road, and follow the DCQ field day signs. Don’t forget to register!